Miss Dynamite XXIII gdh Miss Dynamite XXIII gdh

Awesome Sauce

The best MD ever since the last one!

Miss Dynamite XXII iraq Miss Dynamite XXII iraq

Better and better!

Awesome work! Funny and offensive, the way MD should be! Loved the easter egg, BTW.

Miss Dynamite XIX Miss Dynamite XIX

New MD! Yeah!

Good stuff! The new voices sound good, too.

Tricker Treats Tricker Treats

Hooray for poo.

This was funny and disturbing in equal measures. It's entertaining, disgusting, and displays an excellence of execution that's just god-damned awesome.

The easter egg was fun as well, I never thought knowledge of Porky Pig cartoons would come in handy, but there ya go. :)

Miss.Dynamite XV Miss.Dynamite XV

Hey! Here it is!

Nice stuff! You WOULD have to post this during the two days that my computer was in the shop. Worth the wait. Nice to see that Blackie isn't a COMPLETE doormat. Like it a lot. Big tens all around!

Sirkowski responds:

Hey, Legmuscle! =)

Fellowship of the Ring Fellowship of the Ring

Pretty cool!

You really captured the feel of the movie here. I enjoyed this, can't wait to see the full version.

Baga Run Baga Run

It's a penguin. He's got attitude.

That was some fine, fine stuff. Everything flowed really well, the penguin sported some major attitude, and he had a sword that he dragged behind it motorcycle. The sword made sparks. That alone is worth a 5.

I did have a problem with the movie freezing halfway in. I had to reload it to get it to finish. Since the same thing is happening with my movie I'm not gonna hold that against you, though. ;-)

I'm actually kinda relieved that my movie isn't the only one that's happening to.

Anyway, to sum up: Penguins, swords, motorcycles, good. I'm looking forward to your next film.

Perfect Kirby 1.3 Perfect Kirby 1.3

Funny stuff

Graphics were a little weak but a hell of a lot better than some of the stuff I see here. The most important thing was that it was trying to be funny and it was funny. Nice work.

Lonnie Big-hands. Lonnie Big-hands.

I liked it!

Cute story. Nice animation.

Crow Clock-Death to Rasp- Crow Clock-Death to Rasp-

Wow...

Those were the bounciest clocks I've ever seen.
Good effort!

fourchinnigan responds:

They had lots of beans the day we shot this.